27.06.2011 - 01.07.2011
|The Organizers is by:
Institute of Biology of Karelian Research Centre, Russian Academy of Sciences (IB KarRC RAS)
A.V. Zhirmunsky Institute of Marine Biology
Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMB FEB RAS)
Centre for Parasitology
A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution RAS
The main themes:
Fundamental and applied aspects of nematology, theoretical and practical problems will be covered at the plenary, symposium and poster sessions. Special attention will be given to current achievements in classical and molecular taxonomy, systematic, phylogenetics, the host-parasite interactions, nematode ecology and bioindication. Among the purposes of the Symposium is a consolidation of the unity of the active working nematology groups in Russia and scientific centres from different countries.
• Nematode fauna, systematics and phylogeny. Database.
• Ìorphology and development.
• Ecology and biodiversity.
• Biochemistry, physiology and molecular biology.
• Nematodes as bioindicators.
• Population biology of parasitic nematodes, host-parasite relationships.
• Invasive species and quarantine. Management of plant parasitic nematode populations.
The official languages:
english and russian